1. Kona Coffee Gift Box
I have been writing a lot about coffee brewing techniques and not so much about what is the biggest differentiation in regards to coffee taste, which is the actual coffee bean. Even thought the way you brew the coffee makes a big difference in terms of flavor, the type of coffee you are using is at the end what matters most. It was not so long ago that I came a across a coffee called Kona.
What is Kona coffee?
Kona coffee is the market name for coffee (Coffea arabica) cultivated on the slopes of Hualalai and Mauna Loa in the North and South Kona Districts of the Big Island of Hawaii. It is one of the most expensive coffees in the world. Only coffee from the Kona Districts can be described as “Kona”. The weather of sunny mornings, cloud or rain in the afternoon, little wind, and mild nights combined with porous, mineral-rich volcanic soil create favorable coffee growing conditions. The loanword for coffee in the Hawaiian language is kope,pronounced [ˈkope].
2. Picnic Coffee Set
This is a gift that any coffee lover would like to receive. One of the most important characteristics that many coffee lovers are looking for is coffee temperature. So this picnic coffee set includes a easy push button vacuum flash thermos. The size is perfect to make it easy to carry. This is great for traveling, sports events, picnic, etc.
- Constructed with rugged 600 denier polyester with an adjustable shoulder strap
- Includes easy pour push button brushed stainless steel vacuum flask (24-ounce) – two doubled walled cups – creamer – teaspoons – napkin wipe
- Unique and original design makes a great gift for coffee lovers – measures 13.5″ high x 8″ wide x 3.5″ deep
- Great when travelling – parks – sporting events – picnics
- Designed by Picnic at Ascot and assembled in USA – Lifetime Warranty
3. French Press Coffee Maker – Vacuum Insulated
This is a unique gift for a coffee lover for two reasons. One it is likely that most coffee lovers have a french press coffee maker at home, but if they do I bet they struggle trying to keep the coffee at the right temperature. It is hard to keep the right coffee temperature using a traditional french press coffee maker. So this unique french press coffee maker provides the perfect solution since this is a vacuum insulated french press. Now in case the person doesn’t have a french press at home then this is the perfect gift for a coffee lover to begin to experiment other coffee brewing techniques
4. Traditional Wooden Chorreador Handmade in Costa Rica
I had finished my lunch at a wonderful restaurant in Dominican Republic, and of course I ordered a coffee. The waitress came to my table with a coffee maker made of wood and she prepared a delicious coffee right in front of me. It was one of the most delicious cups of coffee I have ever tried (and I have tried many). This is a replica of the device that I am talking about. This is a very traditional way to make coffee across Centro American countries.
- BEAUTIFUL AND EASY TO USE: A product so simple, beautiful, and easy to use had to last for generations, just boil water, place ground coffee inside the reusable filter, mount the filter on the wooden stand, place a mug or pitcher under the filter, pour hot water into the reusable filter and voila the dripping coffee will fall into your mug or pitcher.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Costa Rica is well known for its coffee but not many people know the traditional way of brewing it, share the great experience of brewing a coffee the Tico way with your family and friends. Surprise them with a unique gift!!
5. Manual Coffee Grinder
Most coffee lovers like to grind their coffee. So this will be a unique gift, specially for those coffee drinkers who like to travel.
One of the most powerful features is the fact that you can adjust the coarseness of the bean to fit the right type of brewing technique.
- Built-in adjustable grind selector with over 18 click settings ensures you have 100% precision control over the coarseness of your Pour Over, Drip, Chemex, Cold Brew, French Press, Percolator, AeroPress, Turkish, Espresso, Keurig K Cup, Herb, or Spice grind.
- No batteries, power, or long plastic cords needed to operate your portable compact coffee grinder, allowing you to travel with and brew freshly roasted ground coffee beans on your next camping, hiking, backpacking, or outdoors trip.
- Convenient removeable hand crank mechanism consistently eliminates over 90% of the noise that electric grinders produce. Imagine grinding your favorite java roast quietly in an office cubicle or in your kitchen when your loved ones are fast asleep.
- Crafted with the same essence as traditional Japanese cookware, our ceramic combo burrs are design tested through three professional grade inspections to last 5x’s longer than stainless steel blades.
- What Our Amazon Customers Say: “Holy cow is this grinder awesome!” “The only slim coffee grinder for my home!” “Just purchased 3 more for family and friends” “Earns its 5 star ratings and reviews with ease!” “One of the best deals for any coffee lover” “Perfect coffee is back in my life!” 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Order today while supplies last.